2018 Nebula Award Winners
The Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America have announced the 2018 winners of the world famous Nebula Awards.
The full list of winners with the nominated works for each category can be seen on the Nebulas website.
You can see the winners of each category below:
- Winner: The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal, published by Tor
- Winner: “The Tea Master and the Detective” by Aliette de Bodard, published by Subterranean Press
- Winner: “The Only Harmless Great Thing” by Brooke Bolander, published by Tor.com
Best Short Story
- Winner: “The Secret Lives of the Nine Negro Teeth of George Washington” by P. Djèlí Clark, published by Fireside Magazine
Ray Bradbury Award for Outstanding Dramatic Presentation
- Winner: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse written by Phil Lord and Rodney Rothman
Andre Norton Award for Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Winner: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, published by Henry Holt and Macmillan UK
Best Game Writing
- Winner: Black Mirror: Bandersnatch by Charlie Brooker, published by House of Tomorrow and Netflix